Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Saving on beauty

I wear a full face of makeup daily, and skincare is very important to me. So, my cleansing routine at the end of each day is a three step process to make sure all of that makeup is off. My favorite step one cleanser is The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil. I find oils are the easiest, most gentle way to remove makeup. 

Just finished a bottle today! Fresh & clean new one ready to go :)
Now this cleanser is $21 for a 6.7 fl oz bottle, which is reasonable compared to high end cleansers but still pricey. Luckily the Body Shop always has sales going on, so I waited until last month to stock up during a Buy 3 Get 3 Free sale. I also had a $10 birthday perk handy, which I combined with 10% off for being a rewards card member and 5% cashback using my Discover CC.

Total cost per bottle: $8.36 

Much better than $21! I bought 6 and passed along 2 to my mom, who also loves this cleanser. She wears makeup only a couple times a week so the 2 bottles should last her the whole year, and I'm all stocked up with my four. Love getting a great deal on my must have beauty items.

No comments:

Post a Comment